4mm Pointed Masonry Chisel
Break apart bricks, concrete and rocks easily and safely with the HART Pointed Masonry Chisel.
This pointed masonry chisel is made from forged tempered steel for enhanced strength and durability. Its integrated hand protector ensures hand comfort while you work and minimises the risk of injury from miss-strikes and glancing blows from hammers.
The pointed tip is designed to help you break apart hard materials with less effort, and the chamfered striking end prevents cracking and spalling. To keep your hands from sliding or becoming uncomfortable over extended use, this concrete chisel features a non-slip grip based on the same ergonomics used in modern steering wheels.
If you’re looking for masonry tools to help you work more efficiently, pick up the HART Pointed Masonry Chisel from Bunnings today.
- Integrated hand protector to minimise the risk of injury from miss-strikes and glancing blows
- Made from forged tempered steel for enhanced strength and durability
- Pointed tip designed for breaking apart concrete, bricks and rocks
- Chamfered striking edge to prevent cracking and spalling
- Non-slip grip increases hand comfort during prolonged use